The purpose of the Muslim Family Center is to serve the needs of our local Muslim brothers and sisters. One way we do this is by distributing funds to those with financial hardships. While MFC has always distributed charity to those who need it, we appreciate the fact that donors may want to ensure that their zakat funds are distributed to those eligible for zakah.
Alhamdulillah, we are very excited to announce that MFC is establishing a new Zakat Committee, lead by Br. Anwar Khan, in order to efficiently manage zakat requests and distribution. The committee’s finances will be run independently and operated for the sole purpose of the distribution of funds to the needy. Your donation to this cause is zakat-eligible, tax deductible, and is managed by unpaid volunteers within our community. We already know of very many local families who are in dire need of financial assistance.
Please make a zakat donation today to help those families and others by clicking the PayPal link below and including “ZAKAT” in the donation notes. If you need to contact the committee please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-778-0185 and leave us a detailed message.
If you need Zakat assistance, please follow these steps:
- Download and fill out this form. Please make sure you fill out all of the fields as accurately and legibly as possibly to enable an efficient and fast review process inshAllah.
- Scan and email the completed form to email@example.com OR
- Print out the completed form and send it via postal mail to 7815 Shams Lane, Jessup, MD 20794 OR
- Print out the completed form and bring it to Jummah Prayer at OBIC.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-778-0185